Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have the best husband!


Daniel is the sweetest husband ever! After running errands all day on his only day off from work he came home with some beautiful flowers (notice how good he did on picking the flowers) When he got home I greeted him with a hug and with the corner of my eye I spotted the flowers on our kitchen table, without thinking twice I scooted him to the side and ran towards the flowers, well I think you get the point that I was very excited, I love flowers, any day is a good day to receive flowers, specially if it's from the love of my life! My little sister Melanie is visiting for the week so she took some pictures. It's great having her over because she is always playing with Danny and I have had the chance to relax a little bit. What a great aunt!


No comments:

Post a Comment