Thursday, April 15, 2010

Families are so important

Loosing a family member is always hard. My Brother in Law Mike past away a couple of days ago; Dan, Vanessa and myself drove to Colorado for the funeral ( Danny stayed at my parents house...he doesn't travel well in the car) I was glad to see so much family there, some drove for many hours to be there. Even though the reason why we were all there was not a happy one, I was able to meet more family on Daniel's side. Here are some pictures of our trip
*Cousin Hallie meets Vanessa for the first time
*Enjoying each others company
*Flirty Nessa

*Grandma LOVE
* Meeting Grandpa Wynn for the first time

















*Meeting my husband's Grandma!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment