Monday, June 21, 2010

it's been a while

Hey guys! it's been a little while since my last post. To be honest, there wasn't a good excuse for it, it was just plain laziness, moms are allowed to have some days like that right? :)
Anyways, So much to post about. Nessa is walking. Yep. Walking, we just have to hold her by her armpits, it's crazy right?! 6 months old....walking? My older sister Karen started walking on her own when she was 9 months old! so maybe Vanessa will follow into her footsteps. *Random note: I love painting her little toe nails!










































By the way, I will post a video of Vanessa walking in a couple of days, so keep checking the blog!











2 comments:

  1. that is too crazy! she is still a little baby ;(
    love her toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Dan as a young man before his mission and I just found your blog. Your children are beautiful! Your little guy is so cute sleeping in his high chair, and painted baby toes are just darling, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete