Sunday, May 1, 2011

HELLO!






HELLO! It's been a while since my last post. We are doing well, Vanessa is walking lots, and I started two businesses. There is still a lot to get done, the first one is Kaylie Creme Handmade, it's basically an online store of high end quality products, sort of like Etsy.. but BETTER! My brother in law Michael and I are co-founders of this company... and then there is PHOTOGRAPHY! but that will probably take me longer to get started because of how much I already have to do. So many fun projects, I am in LOVE with my business. I am finally doing something for ME. Before that would of made me feel guilty, everything I did was all for and about the kids and Daniel, now finally I can make my self feel useful in other things that I am good at. I can't wait to let you know about the progress and updates on my two new loves.
The Kaylie Creme website is still under development, I did however start my business blog for photography... nothing fancy, in fact I did it last night at 2 am because I was so excited, it really needs a lot of work and I only put one single picture... that I didn't even edit! anyways, you can tell it really was 2 in the morning! But if you want to check it out: hinksonphotography.blogspot.com I don't know how often I will be posting since I am not in a huge hurry to get the photography started, I want Kaylie Creme to be PERFECT so much of my free time if any goes to that business.

The kids are doing very well, no one sick (finally), they are enjoying warmer weather and so do I! I think the only other update is that we are looking for housing, we need one more room, a backyard would be nice too, so we have to move out July, 1st. I can't wait to not be on the second floor! It's hard to take the kids on a stroller ride when I have to bring the double stroller down the stairs and the kids!

By the way, I have not forgotten of easter pictures, my sister lost her camera and she texted to tell me she just found it today! so once I get her memory card from her I will post them up, promise! by the way, thank you Judy purchasing the kids easter clothes, they looked so precious! thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment