Sunday, July 17, 2011

Many reasons to LOVE July

There are so many reasons to love July, the most important reasons: we have two birthdays! My sister Melanie and her husband Jesse! they are amazing, we love them so much, I wish to always live close to them :)

We are loving this month, I take the kids on a stroller ride when Daniel is at work, last week I took them to a park, it took me an hour to get there, it was good exercise! the kids did so well, they got a nice reward.





We go to the pool a lot, we enjoy popsicles, we have had a couple pretty rainbows.  Daniel and I decided to eat salads for lunch, we started at the beginning of the summer and we have been pretty good at sticking with it.

Two days ago we went to see Harry Potter in 3D, it was a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment