Wednesday, April 2, 2008


I know that every man that is married says that he is the luckiest man alive, but I have to admit that when I say it, I feel like it is more true!! Jess makes me so happy and she is always so pretty. In this picture, she is about 6 months pregnant. It is so much fun for me to put my hand on her stomach and feel my boy kick back. I know that he is telling me hello...most of the time anyway. I love to lay on Jess' shoulder and sometimes put my head on her tummy. When I do this, our son is like "hey, get up off my grill pops," and then he gives me a "punch in the face," as I would put it. Jess doesn't like it so much cause I always wake him up and then he starts dancing around inside her and that makes her a little uncomfortable, but she is really patient with me and knows that I love to feel him move.

No comments:

Post a Comment