Wednesday, April 2, 2008



This is from a little while ago...and if you haven't already deducted, this is from Valentine's day (we opened our things early as you can see by the date on the fotos). Jess loves See's candy, so while down in utah, I snuck away with her little brother Kevin so that I could get her a few things. Now, my wife also loves makeup! Something that she has been wanting for some time are makeup brushes from The Body Shop. Now I don't know a whole lot of things about beauty products; however, these brushes are so soft!!! Anyway, this was exciting for both of us. I think that most of the time I have just as much fun picking out gifts for Jess as she does getting the surprise. One of my personality flaws is that in all my excitement for her to see what I get her, I will tell her, "I got you something......but I'm not going to tell you what." Of coarse she hates this because as soon as I tell her, she wants to open it right away. I can normally hold out for a day :) and then give in. This is why we often open our presents early.

No comments:

Post a Comment