Monday, December 1, 2008

SO MANY THINGS

Wow, it has been a while I know, but we have been busy busy busy. Danny has his teeth coming out and he gets pretty fussy. But he is still a very happy boy overall, it seems like as he gets older the more energy he has to get into stuff/trouble. Our family went to Utah two weekends ago, it was a lot of fun, Danny and I stayed for a week and we just got back two days go, we were way happy to see Dan. For those who don't know my older sister Karen is getting married!!! we are excited for her and her fiance Michael Zaro, they are so in love, and so happy, we wish them the only the best! Other good news: Daniel has two more weeks of school and the semester is over!!!


Danny is a very lovable boy, he is so darn cute, his laugh is so catchy and makes everybody laugh, and his smile melts my heart. Daniel and I are so proud of Danny, we are so thankful for him, we are grateful for our everlasting love, and specially for the gospel. While our stay in Utah Danny got some cute outfits from the grandparents and my cousin Edith's family, so today we went outside and took some pictures of Danny. He loves grabbing the leaves and of course, everything he touches goes to his mouth. I m sad the winter is getting closer, not just because I don't like the cold, but mainly because Danny loves going outside and we won't do it often at all when the winter comes...I will just have to find activities for him to do, that will
be fun.






*We have taken Christmas pictures of Danny but we won't show it just yet......can't wait for all of you to see it!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. jessica its pam i love the pics their all cute
    especialy the one when he's standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boy is soooo precious! I am so honored to be related to that cutie.

    ReplyDelete