Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!! Danny did not get dressed up for Halloween this time, maybe next year though. I know some people were probably expecting Halloween pictures but we decitded to take pictures anyways because he is now 5 months old! It has been crazy around here trying to catch up with Danny, I cannot longer leave him for more than a couple of seconds, he is now a master at doing his army crawling, he does is so fast, when he wants something he goes for it, if it is something I don't want him to touch I call his name and he looks at me serious then when I turn around he quickly crawls towards the object he wants, if I m lucky and I catch him I call on his name again and he looks up and slowly puts the object in his mouth, so little and he is already testing his limits haha. He is a very fun child to be around, he is always happy unless I took away something he worked so hard to get his hands on. The big challenge right now is changing his diapers. He turns and wants to roll, touch his feet or go on his tummy and he is a strong boy!! so now changing his diaper takes a lot longer than it should. Before I forget I wanted to share with all of you how happy we are as a family, Daniel loves Danny so much and it is so fun watching them play and make each other laugh; we are so blessed to have a healthy son, and the gospel in our lives. I want to take a few seconds and Thank our families (Daniel's and mine) who have loved us always and supported us in many ways but specially emotionally. I miss my family in Utah so much and I think about my family everyday and how much they have done for me all my life and that are still doing for me. I hope they know that I have great respect for them specially for my parents, they are a huge example for me. I love my relationship with my Mom and my Daddy has always been so kind and so loving towards me, him and my mom always speaks to me with love.
As a family we are going to visit my family in Utah sometime in November, we are all so excited because Daniel hasn't been able to visit because of how much he has to do at school and work. We can't wait!!!


1 comment:

  1. He is the cutest baby boy ever!!! Hope to see you in Colorado in January.

    ReplyDelete