Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy and Happy


If you are a mom you know you have a busy life. If you are a mom and work, then you have a busy busy life. Some days are more hectic than others, some days I feel like I can't wake up because I am so tired, but I am so happy to be blessed with wonderful children, a part time job which I love! (it's so nice to only work a couple of hours during the week, it brings extra money, and I am only away from the kids for a short time), and an INCREDIBLE, SUPPORTIVE, HELPFUL HUSAND who does pretty much everything any stay home mom would do: While I am at work, he cooks, cleans, take care of the kids, plays with them, he changes their diapers, takes Danny to the pool all the time, puts them to bed... I couldn't ask for more! When I mentioned to him that I wanted to get a part time job, he let me know that I didn't need to work, but I did it and It is so nice to be able to help with bills, I can see it relieves some stress off his shoulders, he is more relaxed and I know it makes him happy, and I love that. Even thought I don't express out loud all of what Dan does for me and the kids, I want to take this moment to let everyone know how amazing he is. He is conservative at times, he might seem a little serious, but he is the best man I have ever met in my life. He is always so sweet, tells me that he loves me a thousand times a day! no joke. We find each other hilarious! that's always a plus. He can be super goofy with the kids when we are at our home, he is such a hard worker, and always aspires to complete his goals in life. He is always concern about my feelings, always wants me to be happy and he would do anything to see me content. He has made so many sacrifices for me and the kids. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. I am not the best at expressing to people the way I feel about him, it's hard to explain to people how much I love him, all I can say is that If you try to get to know him, you will see the great man that he is. The most loving, gentle, caring, and respectful husband anyone would love to have. You will see what I see. He is always understanding, always listens, and he is there for me whenever I need him. He is my best friend, my eternal companion, my forever LOVE.
* I also want to thank my sister Melanie (who just turned 20 years old yesterday!) how much I appreciate her help. She sometimes comes over and helps out with the kids while I am at work. Thank you so much Melanie!!!


*Even thought we are so busy, we always have time to enjoy our kids, and see them grow and learn new things. Here is a short clip of our Danny. (it's in spanish... sorry)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! You have an awesome husband. He is truly a great man and we are so proud he is our brother. Don't forget you are a great woman too. You love Dan so much and raise his beautiful children.

    I feel like I have the best husband in the entire world. It is awesome that you feel that way too about yours! It must be in their DNA.

    ReplyDelete