Saturday, August 28, 2010

I miss Danny


This little boy here has been in time out so much this week... yet, I LOVE him more than ever.
I wish I could give him all the attention that he needs and deserves, but this month has been the busiest month of the year so far! I miss him, I miss it when it was just me and him at home all day. I miss all the time we use to spend together, I miss him being my baby. Of course, I love Vanessa with all my heart, but I know that in a way it is hard for him. He is so active and full of energy 24/7 that he needs lots of love and attention. I wish I could give it to him. I do love my life, and I feel so blessed and so loved by my Heavenly Father that I want to share that love with everybody I care about, my friends, my family... It's hard to balance being a good wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and so on. I hope that one day, when life (hopefully) is a little less hectic, I can once again, have more one on one time with my Danny. I need it too. I can't help but to feel guilt and a little bit of sadness. I know he misses me too. I love you Danny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a sweet, heartfelt post Jess. I feel what you are saying. It is so hard to balance everything sometimes. But, Danny will be able to look back at this later on and say "look how much my mom loves me." I am proud of you! You are a good example to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess you made me cry!!! You really did. My Dani has been such a trouble maker this week and I do feel like he acts out more now that Alan is born, and I do miss being with just him, I know that he would like more attention from me but Alan need most of my attention at the moment. I really know what you feel I feel the same way. But hang in there you are doing such a great job with your kids, and believe it or not he still knows you love him so much. <3 Don't feel sad, it is only a small moment, and it will pass, that is what my husband tells me all the time. :D Cinthia Cardona

    ReplyDelete