Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Te amo Peru!

I NEED to go back to PERU. The most beautiful and fun place you could ever be at. Peruvians are very LOVING, PASSIONATE, FUN people. I am so PROUD to be part of such a great country. There is not a day since I moved to the US that I don't think about going back. Sometimes at random places I smell something... a scent that reminds me of Peru, and for a minute, I feel at home again. I WANT TO GO HOME! My country is not as successful as others... but that doesn't change the beauty of our country and the beauty of our people. My heart hurts when I think about Peru, because I know I won't be going back any time soon. I miss it, I miss EVERYTHING about Peru.
*Since I was feeling homesick I turned on some music from Peru, and Danny was kind enough to dance along to it and make me smile. Thank you Danny.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I have to admit that I teared up a bit reading through this... I miss Peru a whole lot too, so I know exactly how you are feeling. :(
    Peru is such an awesome place... hmm the people, the food, the culture, ahhh just everything about it :D

    ReplyDelete