Saturday, September 11, 2010

LIFE


I am not the person to stress out all the time. But, I have been super stressed for 3 months! It's always something. I was breaking out like crazy, never in my life have I had so many zits in my face! I know, it's grows. Not even when I was going through puverty, perhaps a small one once in a while but that's it. And the other day, my brother Kevin (my life savior!) came over to help me out with the kids (because they are wild and they need us to live in the jungle so they can release all that monkey energy they have)... anyways, so my favorite and only brother came to my rescue and watched the kids while I took a quick shower. I get out of the shower and got ready for the day ( finally at like 3pm) and I realized a huge part of the burden that I was carrying for 3 months was GONE! I have no idea how it happened, but it did, and I am so greatful! ... hopefully that means my face will be back to normal too.

Here are some pictures of this week:



* I am dying for Nessa's hair to grow, can you imagine her with little pigtails?? SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment