Friday, October 17, 2008

A great week




Danny and I are having a great week! My Dad and my brother Kevin came to our home last weekend to spend time with us and to pick us up to spend a week in Utah at my parents house. It was nice for Danny because he got to see family and he sure loves the atention! but it was also good for me because I was able to relax somewhat, my parents made sure that I came to relax, not to clean or run errands, I needed it and I feel like I have more energy to keep taking care of my sweet and super energetic son. I love coming to see my family, but I never forget about my dear Daniel, I have missed him so much and everyday I picture myself running towards him and giving him a big hug and a kiss, I can't wait to do just that when Danny and I go back home on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see Danny, he looks more adorable! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good week with family. I bet it is nice to be home to see your husband who missed you both dearly. Danny looks so big and absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete