Monday, October 6, 2008

Teething?

I m sure most of you have heard that Danny now rolls to his tummy and can do an army crawl! We are so proud of him, we heard most babies are not able to do that until they are at least 6 months, and he learned it all just before he turned 4 months. He is such a sweet boy but lately he has been pretty fussy, he doesn't want be be on the floor or sat down or on his swing, he wants to be hold by mommy and chew on anything he can get his hands on. The doctor seems to think he might be teething, he bites and drools and chews a lot. Yesterday he was very upset, I picked him up and he grabbed my face and bit my chin! it hurt a lot, so I pulled away and he grabbed it angrily and bit it twice, needless to say it still hurts a little. The other thing is that now that he is getting older, it is a lot harder to keep him entertained! he plays by himself pretty good but just for a little bit, he gets bored at the apt, and he only calms down if I take him outside or if I visit people, or they visit us. He loves meeting and seeing different people. It is interesting seeing his personality show a lot more as he is growing, Dan and I know for a fact he will have a hard time when we have a second child. But I hope to give all my kids all the attention they need and deserve. We love being parents, and although I m always tired, Heavenly Father always blesses me with the energy and patience I need to take care of Danny like I should. Well, you can see on these pictures he isn't very excited to be sat down, on the first one he is reaching for me to pick him up, I love the second one, he has discovered that he can touch his feet a couple of weeks ago and just loves grabbing them! It has been a while since we posted so I had tons to say, hopefully I will get back on track and post weekly.



No comments:

Post a Comment