Thursday, February 19, 2009

Adorable 8 months old Danny

For some reason his hyper time of the day is about an hour or so before bed time, which it's nice because it wears him out and usually he will sleep throughout the night. I needed to get dishes done and I need him to stay in the living room so I got out a bag that had a ton of straws, it was closed to I figured he would just shake it and enjoy the noise it made, but I guess he shook it hard enough for all the straws to go all over the place! he sure enjoyed it.


CUTE HAIR HUH?

This video looks a little blurry, maybe because the room was dark, I filmed it just before bedtime so his eyes look a little puffy.

OK so on this video you can actually see some of his teeth!!(watch carefully) It has been hard trying to take a picture of his teeth because his gums don't really show all that much when he smiles, according to Daniel that means he will have a killing smile haha. Anyways, Enjoy some home clips of our little wild thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment