Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New hair cut....you like?



I cut my bangs about a week ago and I really like it because it's different and because Daniel loves it! I love doing something different to my hair, but my next goal is to have it long and curly again. I am in Utah again with danny, but this time is not just for a fun visit, I got all of my wisdom teeth out yesturday, I woke up several times last night because of the pain.......it was a long night but the great news is that Danny slept throughout the night! I coudn't believe it, I m ok if he doesn't do it again tonight, but last night I really needed him to sleep good and he did.

(Grandpa Gerardo and Danny are all ready for church)

CRAZY HAIR DAY!!
Danny had a crazy hair day today, his hair won't come down with anything hahaha he looks so cute, and not to mention that he is teething fast and I can't wait to take a picture of him with his adorable teeth once they come down a bit more.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh cute baby boy and Mom! I love the new hair Jess. It is way cute and stylish. And I am loving Danny's crazy hair. There is nothing he can do to avoid being cute. I can't wait to spend time with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jess and dan !!!!!!!!! I MISS U GUYS

    ReplyDelete