Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our new baby

We have a new baby!!! it's a water turtle and his name is Charlie. A friend of mine and I went to a flea market they had at BYU-I. We thought it would be fun to check it out and see if we could find anything for our babies or for ourselves. And as soon as I saw the tank with a ton of baby water turtles I felt in love immediately and got one! I came home and SURPRISED Daniel, he was a bit shock for a little while, probably thinking that maybe one day I will bring a dog home and not ask him about it first........No worries Daniel, I would never do that, but this cute little thing is so adorable, I think it will keep me from wanting another child for a while hahaha. Although this baby doesn't smile at me or yells at me, or bites me or pees on me, I love him very much, and believe it or not Daniel is also getting attached to Charlie and we have only had him for a day! I got him a tank and he is a happy little fella swimming and playing. Sometimes we get him out and let him run around, he is pretty fast, of course we don't do that when Danny is around, and we make sure to wash our hands pretty darn good, not to mention cleaning the place he was crawling around. Anyways, some people will probably think we are crazy to have one but we are enjoying it 100% I feel like a mom all over again!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha Jess that's adorable!! How fun! you get to be a mommy all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new family addition is so cute. Look forward to seeing his new water home. Loved the videos of Danny. He is a handsome little guy.

    ReplyDelete