Saturday, May 15, 2010

All about Danny



This month is all about Danny. I just can't stop posting things about him, I still can't believe he will be turning two this month. He is so fast at running, so perhaps he will do track or cross country later on in life....., Daniel would love that because he did both sports in high school. Danny is also a very good big brother. Lately he thinks that Vanessa is old enough to play rough.......she doesn't appreciate that very much. But when ever she cries or wakes up from a nap he is the first one to let me know : "Ne Ne Ne Ne Neeee!" It's funny how that is the only part of her name that he wants or can say.
He is still a little dancer, his favorite cartoon is Yo Gaba-Gaba, because the whole time they are singing and DANCING!
My sweet boy loves to give me kisses, even when I am too busy to bend down for him to give me one, he insists that I must let him give me some love. I think it's great, it makes up for when he was a baby and never ever wanted to cuddle with me hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment