Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Princess!

I have been posting so many things about Danny lately, but I feel like a post about our princess is a must! Nessa is so adorable, her smile is so contegious! she loves to cuddle! I wake up every morning looking forward to it. She is growing up so fast, it doesn't feel like she will be 6 months old soon. She is still a little baby to me, so cute and petite! Ok guys, Vanessa is so CLOSE to crawling! she is just as amazing as her big brother when he was little, always so active, always so quick to develop physically. She has been sitting up really well for a month now. She is so quick to grasp anything that is close to her, and of course, everything she grabs goes to her mouth...like brother like sister! Oh just thinking of her makes me want to wake her up and cuddle with her in bed.

*Abuelita Ana playing with Nessa



*Abuelito Gerardo loves to take pictures with Nessa















* You will not believe this: I was playing with Vanessa in the living room, and Danny comes and brings me the basket where Vanessa's diapers go, I tell him: "Danny that's Vanessa's", "Ne?" he asks. "Yes, Ne" I told him. So I go to his room to see where he had hidden Vanessa's diapers, because when ever the basket is empty, he usually hides the diaper in his drawers, under his bed, or in his closset. I come back, and I don't see Vanessa. At first I thought she probably rolled to a different part of the apartment (she seriously does that! it's hilarious, she goes from her back to her tummy and so on until she hits a wall or the couch and can't go any further), but I still couldn't find her, than I thought, oh! I probably set her down on her crib and just couldn't remember, I start walking towards my room and I realized that I knew for sure I left her on the living room floor playing with Danny.......DANNY!! I called Danny's name and he runs towards me with a huge smile on his face, I said: "Danny, donde esta Vanessa?", "NE!!!" he screams with excitement and runs to the kitchen and bring me.....Vanessa! sitting on her diaper basket! He had, some how ( he is so strong) got her on that basket and pushed her to the kitchen and left her there. I couldn't believe it, part of me was speechless, but I also couldn't help to laugh! what in the world?! I don't even understand how he could do all of that so fast, I wasn't gone for that long at all. And Vanessa was so good and content the whole time, enjoying her ride. Moral of the story is: Don't leave Danny in a room for too long.....as in, no more than 50 seconds. I had to run and grab the camera, I wanted to make sure I always remembered this experience. And I want to show them the pictures when they grow up!


































*EXTRA PICTURES:




















































1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! This is Cousin Gretchen Hinkson Lewis! I live in CA, near San Francisco!

    I showed up at the tail end of your Wedding reception. Anyways, I have been following your blog for several months now. I love being a part of your lives!

    Hi there Cousin Daniel, how are you? Your kids are so fabulous! Have fun!

    :)Gretch

    ReplyDelete