Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Danny..


Perhaps there are some parents that think this would be funny or "cute". I hear people saying all the time to enjoy these moments because they grow so fast. I will miss my babies being little...I will not miss the mess. This isn't a complain post, it's just me sharing one of those " oh Danny" stories....and believe me I have plenty of those. Imagine trying to carry him to the bathroom and noodles are falling out of his sleeves, pants, hair, feet, Vanessa is screaming because she is hungry, I have orange spots on the carpet, plus a very nice orange/red greasy floor. I leave Danny in the bathtub for not even 30 seconds to get Vanessa and next thing I know, the floor is completely wet.....no, not wet, flooded. I know Danny likes splashing when he is in the bath tub...but I didn't know he could make waves! Anyway, I thought some of you might get a laugh out of this, so enjoy these pictures of our Danny


Please click on the pictures to see how wet the floor really is..


*Oh Danny.....I love you. Good thing we did laundry the day before so there was plenty of towels to clean up the floor with.

No comments:

Post a Comment