Tuesday, November 9, 2010

22!





This B-day was very interesting this year, for the last couple of B-days I never felt a year older, I always thought of myself as a 18 or 19 year old girl, because I feel like as soon as Daniel and I got married, my life got so busy, married at 18, Danny was born when I was 19, Had Vanessa a month after I turned 21. BUT at the same time I feel like I am 40 years old! how does that work? who knows.
The day started out normal, feeding the babies breakfast, playing, cleaning, changing diapers. When Daniel got back from work he brought me flowers! then later at 6pm my whole family came. I had such a great time with all of them. My mom made Tamales!!!(which I am so greatful for because not only are they yummy but they are a hassle to make and she did it for me) My sister Karen had people email her letters about how they felt about me and she had them share stories about me, and then she made a book with all those letter on it and pictures. Thank you Karen! that was such a nice gift!! Thank you everybody who came over last night. By far the nicest B-day I have had in a long time, maybe that's why it felt more real. I had the love of my life Dan with me, my two adorable wild kids, my parents, cousins, sisters, brother, so many people. Also I want it to thank all those who send me cards in the mail :)

ps: I honestly think Danny thought it was a party for him. He was so happy.
ps ps: There are a couple more b-day pictures on my facebook. Gotta love that facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment