Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cuties in pajamas


Black Friday was insane! I went to Walmart at 11pm thinking that would be early enough (the advertisement in the mail said they would open at midnight). When I got there almost the entire parking lot was full! my dad drop my sister Melanie and my brother and I at the door and like a trooper that he is, he left to go find a spot to park the car. People started grabbing things 15 min. before midnight, employees were trying to push people back and screaming "it's not midnight yet!", but it was too late, people were going insane. I was at the toy section, were all the CRAZY moms were. I heard yelling, screaming, swearing, it was so intense. Luckily I got all the things I was looking for, it only cost a bloody finger and some dude totally elbowed me on purpose! Anyways, I didn't get home until 2:20am. My Dad got Danny spongebob pajamas (only $4!) and I got Ne a couple of things for her B-day, so here they are wearing their cute new pajamas.




No comments:

Post a Comment