Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Triste/Feliz

TRISTE:

We miss Vanessa very much (well, just me and Daniel). My mom offered to take Vanessa for a couple of days so I can give Danny ALL of my attention and potty train him. I started a couple of days ago but I wasn't very consistent with it. It was really hard to be by his side all day long, to follow him wherever he went and honestly I got tired of staring at his thing. How was I suppose to do all of that when I also had Vanessa crawling and crying for attention, I had meals to make, dishes to wash, laundry to do... anyways, you get my point. So when my mom called me up on Monday, I said YES! And now I miss her very much. On the other hand, Danny has been the HAPPIEST boy I have ever met since Ne left with Abuelita. The change is pretty incredible, he is usually a happy boy but... WOW! And I am sure Vanessa is also having the time of her life. My mom dropped her off for an hour today so she could run an errand and boy was she wrong when she thought she could have everything she wanted just like at Grandma's house. The poor girl left a little traumatize because Danny did not obey her every demand. So after an hour or more of seeing Vanessa constantly starting fights with Danny and seeing her rolling on the floor because she was so upset about something/anything, I was a little glad my mom came back to get her because there is still lots of more potty training to do, and there is no way I could do it with both kids pulling my arms and legs, so thank you mom!
I am wondering thought if Danny isn't ready yet because when he does pee his undeware, he is totally fine with it, doesn't do any weird gesture, doesn't tell me, and he just goes on and keeps doing whatever he was doing before he wet himself. So he is totally comfortable with wet undies.... I know I need to be persistent but I can't help but wonder if it's the right timing or not.

FELIZ:

I was on the internet looking at Peruvian dishes I could make this week and just in case I googled to see if there were any Peruvian restaurants in Colorado Springs ( I checked a year or two ago and there was only some in Denver), and YES!, there is in fact a restaurant in C S. So I am so pumped to go try their food, I am a lot more excited now to go away for the Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment